Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- To ensure we serve our clients in a timely manner, we mostly work by appointment only. However any walk in / spot service requests shall be handled based on availability of our treating team. In some cases, waiting period may be enhanced and we will keep you informed of the same.
- To reserve an appointment or a therapy session, we require our clients to provide us with their Full name, E-mail address and Mobile number.
- Once an appointment is booked, we shall ensure you receive a call 24 hrs prior to your scheduled appointment as a service reminder.
- Our clients can cancel their appointments up to 12 hrs prior to the appointment time. To make any changes to your appointment please contact us.
- Cancellation made less than 12 hrs prior to the appointment shall be subject to levy of 25% of the charges. Management Decision on these matters shall be final and binding.
- Shirodhara (Sirodhara), Svedana (Swedana), Elakizhi, Navarakizhi (Njavarakizhi), Sirovasthi (Shirovasti), Nasyam, Vasti (Vasthi) are normally not provided individually and are clubbed with Uzhichil (Abhyanga).
- Prior booking and scheduling to be done for every session.
- Clients are expected to report to the Center at least 5-10 minutes before the scheduled time, so as to ensure we are able to service our subsequent clients in a timely fashion.
- Delay in reporting to the Center for a scheduled appointment (by 15 mins or more) may lead to shortening of the session duration as it can adversely affect subsequent appointments. No adjustment of lost time can be undertaken on future sessions.
- The rate list is subject to revision without notice. Management decision on the same is final and binding
- On the purchase of a treatment or a rejuvenation package, clients are expected to pre-pay the entire cost of the Package.
- We do not undertake refunds of costs once paid . However we are happy to discuss and arrange a way forward so that we may offers the services to you as per your convenience.
- Packages unless explicitly mentioned at the time of purchase are non transferrable.
- Kerala Ayurvedic Centre For Health and Your Privacy
- At Kerala Ayurvedic Centre, we take utmost care on how we process and store personal data. In general, you can browse through our website without revealing any information about yourself. Any information that may be collected by Kerala Ayurvedic Centre is used strictly to improve the content of our website ,to notify clients about their appointments, special offers and or promotional / educational campaigns Kerala Ayurveda Centre does not share any information that may have been collected with anyone for commercial or any other purposes.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you may direct all your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinic Manager Kerala Ayurvedic Centre